Friday, April 23, 2010

[DIARY]About Yesterday 's celebrate in osaka & twitter

Good mornin' ♪



23 April 2010. 2:20pm






The first show at Osaka Jo Hall yesterday, was the most passionate and energetic ever since the Rock'n'Roll Tour started!!






It was seriously awesome-----!!!!!






So great, that it's alright even though there was a miss during one of the quick changes. (laugh)






Thank you, so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!






It was totally enjoyable-- ♪






Oh.






Everyone--, I don't mean to compare Twitter to here... not at all.






That's what Chon-nan thinks.






That's why!! This is TA here.






More special to me than anywhere else, a precious place.






Nothing can compare to here.






Because TA exists, that's why I can go on, that's how I feel inside.






So, photos of Chon-nan has never and will not be uploaded onto Twitter. Basically, as I've said in yesterday's MC session, Twitter just gives me a chance to talk to foreign fans in English, and that makes me happy.






And because I can talk to everyone freely like this, I'm really happy too ☆






Anyway--, there's no need to feel worried or anxious or anything!






No need to feel abandoned!!






Yep, look, because the heavens ride on Chon-nan's hand---!!! ↓














(laugh)






I wonder if you can see this?






That blu-ish white light, that's heaven, shining "bowa~n"






Doing that was really fun. (laugh)






Oh, the next one is a photo taken by Yo-chan of Chon-nan taking a photo of the band that Minazou picked to be uploaded onto Twitter.






Did you understand that explanantion? (laugh)






I think it'll be easier if you look at it, don!!














You understand now, right------ (laugh)






What shall I do today--------






Whatever happens, we'll have to plan for tomorrow and the day after's shows--






I'll come again later, nyon--






Love love chuu--
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
yea...ayu will not be uploaded images which she in ...onto Twitter
 
it  doesnt matter... 
 
i thought that she would be upload onto TA fanclub...
 
yes...she did it...
 
^^ she would upload the bands ~members~staff~foods and ......
 
onto twitter..that we can know what she did...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment